Fix the issues on the Internet and wireless networks and rescue the router from misconfigurations.
Similar to a regular computer, the mobile router is a Linux-based operating system. Rebooting the router can solve some mysterious problems, fix Internet connectivity issues, and improve security.
The Internet provider assigns a temporary IP address and can be changed when timeout. If the router misses the change, the Internet connection might become slow. The same can happens if too many devices are connected to the router. During a reboot, the routers found channels with less traffic and raising the performance speeds.
After accessing the router, go to "System > Reboot" to perform a soft reboot.
To run a hard reboot, please unplug the PoE injector wait a couple of seconds, and then connect it again.
Do not disconnect from the PoE injector while flashing firmware and resetting the router.
A factory reset will erase configurations and returns the router to the setting it had just after flashing.
Do not turn off power while resetting the firmware.
Before disconnecting from the power source, make sure the router completes the resetting progress and successfully reboots.
If you want a clean slate, its no need to flash the firmware again.
- 1.After accessing the router, go to "System > Backup / Flash Firmware > Action: Restore".
- 2.Click the red button "Perform Reset" and click the "Confirm" on the pop-up window.
- 3.The router will go to System - Erasing page. The system indicator flashes while resetting.
- 4.Wait 3-5 minutes until the router completes the resetting progress and reboot.
Open the enclosure and find the physical round Reset button nearby the DC socket.
- 1.When the router is power on, wait for a few minutes until the router successfully boots up, the System indicator stops flashing.
- 2.Press and keep pushed the Reset button for at least 5 seconds. The system indicator will start to flash rapidly.
- 3.Release the Reset button.
- 4.The router starts to reset the firmware, and the system indicator flashes while resetting.
- 5.Wait 3-5 minutes until the router completes the resetting progress and reboot.